In soil-less farming crops are grown without the use of soil. In soilless farming the requirement of plant is fulfilled by nutrient water which has all the essential fertilizers required for plants to produce fruits. Soil-less farming is successfully practiced in places where there is less water and soil is not good for cultivation. Soil-less farming is more successful If it is practised in protected structures in which chances of pest attack are very less. Soilless cultivation requires a lot of accuracy then as compared to soil cultivation.
Agriculture Innovative Future Technologies
* Modern Farming Machinery / Equipments
* Soil-less Farming, Vertical Farming & Roof-top Farming
* BIOSAT ( Biochar based organic Soil Amendment Technology )
* M-Commerce -Softwares for Productivity Insight & Harvest Forecast, “Direct to Farmer” Mobile Apps
* Solar-powered Farming Equipments & Monitoring tool
* Weather Forecast & Monitoring Tools, Network Integrator
* Automation Via Large Scale Robotics & Micro-Robots
* Air, Crop & Soil Sensors – for Real-time tracking
* Livestock Biometrics – Real-time livestock information
* Genetically Modified Crop, Tissue Culture
* Closed Ecological Systems & Synthetic Biology
Air & soil sensors: Fundamental additions to the automated farm, these sensors would enable a real time understanding of current farm, forest or body of water conditions.
Equipment telematics: Allows mechanical devices such as tractors to warm mechanics that a failure is likely to occur soon. Intra-tractor communication can be used as a rudimentary “farm swarm” platform.
Livestock biometrics: Collars with GPS, RFID and biometrics can automatically identify and relay vital information about the livestock in real time.